Saturday, January 9, 2021

Prepping for Surgery

 


January 9, 2021


A new day full of mind on a ADHD mode! LOL

I go into Surgery at 8:15am(Mtn Time - USA)

Will be in hospital for at least overnight after surgery!
Plan is to go to Dad's afterwords for a few days of recovery!


Short term goals-Scapkits

1.  Get a Valentine kit I made previewed and uploaded to stores
2. Finish filling folders on a couple other kits, resized and previewed!
3.  Clean up the house some so I don't have to worry bout it while recovering at home!

Long Term Goals

Heal Up
Get busy with designing more kits for place in stores!
Enjoy life more
Enjoy those around me both near and far!!
Re-Arrange apartment for best flow and zen for positive thoughts!
Quit smoking and better healthy eating habits!

NOTE: Goals subject to change without notice! LOL

Thanks all for following! 

I will be adding resources for those who could use a little help or peace of mind!
Please be patient as I go thru this walk of life with Cancer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment