Monday, December 28, 2020

Invasive Lobular Carcinoma and Me!

 Counting the Days!

2 Weeks left as of today!

Surgery Date: January 11, 2021
Surgery Time: Unknown til January 8, 2021

Invasive Lobular Carcinoma and Me!

So last time I posted I think was December 8th! Had it all messed up so it would not link up!

Got my tabs and labels matched up finally! 

Finally got the call from my nurse navigator, Danielle, so I can make an appointment with the Lymphodemioligist(sp) for pre-surgery measurements etc. Not even sure what that all means. 

Been tired alot lately, not sure if it is just the weather, the cancer wearing me down, or just soo much anxiety about the future days up to, including and after surgery!! 

Sometimes I feel very scared and unsure! Don't we all feel that way these days or is it worse when you know that this is a life changing moment and no turning back once it is all done!

Sometimes I don't sleep well for days......maybe 4 hours.

Been researching about my kind of cancer, what to expect, etc.. Think I need to stop doing that and let all go as planned. All that research drains me, makes me feel like I may miss something during the healing process and I am probably over thinking it.. After all, each case is different and don't want to blend others treatments and results with what may not be best for my overall healing journey! 

1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry about your struggle. But I will be praying for you! I will add you to my prayer list. God has you and you will come out stronger and better. Juicing will help you to recover quicker and build your system up, make you stronger and better able to fight. Just pick great fruits and veggies!! Blueberries are great for many things. But the best is prayer and I will have a lot of people praying for you leading up to surgery, during surgery and forever!!! I trust in God's word when He says when more than one are gathered in My name and pray, the prayer is stronger. I am sending them to you.

    ReplyDelete