Tuesday, April 10, 2018

LIFE

LIFE
Hello Friends, I have been gone for a bit from myself, my creations, and yes even Facebook!!
While gone, I had lots of Hugs, concerned messages, and even prezzies waiting in pm's! 💗

When I got back to creating a lil, I consider myself lucky and loved to see that those teams I am on for creating tags, STILL wuved me and kept me.   Friends, Aquaintences(sp), and even my tag stalkers.....LOL, patiently waiting for any sign of a me.   I have even dusted off Animation Shop 3!! Thank you SuZy for giving me some inspiration AND a kick in the animation hiney to try it again!!    

Was sad to hear that 1 of the sites and loved gals of some awesome PTU & FTU animation is RETIRING!! YES I said it. Scrappy Bit O'Fun site is closing down and the wonderful Simone is retiring from CDO as well from what I understand........ dont quote me on it but I have heard whispers from many!!  😾   Soo here is a few recent animated  and non-animated CT/CDO creations!!

                   NOTE: These tags are NOT for EDIT, SNAGGABLE ETC ETC!! 
THESE TAGS WERE MADE FOR SPECIAL PEOPLE and THOSE WHO I CREATE FOR!!

SPECIAL REQUEST BY SHANI'S BROTHER!


APRIL CDO ENTRIES
(All of April's contest tags will be added here when they add more challenges)




No comments:

Post a Comment