Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My Little Sailors in the Sea

~ °*°• My Little Sailors in the Sea•°*° ~
kit by 
Foxy's Designz

I used the beautiful artwork of Vika Misticheskaya(Amanda) from PFD

This was created only using the elements & papers from her kit!
I gave credit to the element designer of this lil girl,
Even though it is not required since it is an element in kit.
See Foxy's TOU for more info!


 Kit can be found at Mystical Scraps & Treasured Scraps


She now has FULL Size kits for more than just a tag, wallpaper, or TL set

Want to keep up to date?
Below are links to find her wonderful goodies!!
Blog  ~ Fanpage

EXCLUSIVE Tagger Kits:
Creative Design Outlet(CDO)

Tagger Size kits
Treasured Scraps -
Mystical Scraps -
Berry Applicious -

FULL SizeE Kits
My Memories -

No comments:

Post a Comment