Thursday, October 1, 2020

A Spooky Hallo~Witch Collab

 ~ °*°• A Spooky Hallo~Witch Collab •°*° ~

Collab for Shani Kenny - Wicked Princess Scraps

This collaboration is filled with soo much love it is bursting at the seams!

A recent trip to the hospital and then moved to a hospital 2hrs away from family, 
David passed away after the doctors tried endlessly to help him! 

RIP David "Bubba" Townzen
Dec. 21, 1972 - Sept 15, 2020

This loving Collaboration is to bring Bubba back home to family!
This passing also comes close to the anniversary of their Mom's passing!
So a double wammy to the family who many have come to LOVE with all our heart!!

Please help by purchasing this love packed collaboration

The HUGE Collab Preview
You wont be disappointed!


My Part of the awesome collab!

LOVE YA SHANI-My Sis!! Know that you are loved by 

Cluster Frames to use with the kit also in the Collaboration pack!

Exclusive Collaboration Store:
















1 comment:

  1. Why you make me cry like that????? I bawled my eyes out last night. I love you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete