Saturday, March 7, 2020

Emergency

Hi all!! 

I am at a total empass and need help! 

I am an rideshare provider... Uber and Lyft!
This is my only income to pay bills, feed my dog and pay for medical needs!
I have beat my head against the wall(figuratively) trying to figure out WHY I keep hitting walls!
I was having health issues in December and January where I could not drive.
Migraines, coughing my fool head off, and other stuff. 
This put me behind on so much
I have tried everything! I am at a total loss and stressed out! 

Family has been very helpful but they cant afford to help either!

I tried for a small loan, turned down.
Paid rent for this month and sadly drained my bank account. 
THEN my car decides to ISSUES!
Rotor/brakes about $300 prob to fix all that.
2 censors that make the timing of the car PURRR, broke.
Cant pass an emission test without those fixed... give or take bout $400..labor included.

I am donating my plasma just to raise money also!
But can only donate twice a week and I JUST started donating so funds are small til I have donated for over 7 weeks......
Fair enough and soo worth each donation due to it helps others and the medical science world.

Soo IF you can help out, I would be soo thankful!
IF you would spread this message around to friends. 
Maybe they can help or know someone.. I would be so grateful!!

I would NOT be here asking in desperation if not in this bind!

Here is the link to where you can donate or share with others!!!



Thanks again for any help... Be it spreading the news or tossing a few coins in!!

Michal aka Michal's Designz


No comments:

Post a Comment