Friday, January 29, 2016

Memory of Mom

Hi everyone.  Sorry I have not shared some of my creations lately.  


Hope all had a great holiday! 
For those who lost a beloved family member that they may find comfort that they are no longer in pain.


December 2015 
I lost my mom due to severe aortic stenosis and the ballooning the docs hoped would help her collapsed.
Christmas time will never be the same for me sadly.

Her funeral program I designed for her using Winter Angel kit by Carrie Hogle.

A song, a friend shared with me, eased my heart knowing that Mom was better off there.
This song was actually chosen by my father, after listening to many beautiful songs, it for Mom's funeral.

Now You Belong To Heaven
by Mari Olsen 

 I miss your voice, miss your smile
everything about you, worth a while
always wondering where you are
I hope you're with us, near or far
Many questions aren't answered
I guess, we'll never know

But now you belong to heaven
it's empty without your smile
The truth brings us to tears
all the love you gave us all these years

Always seeing you at night
when I turn off the light
and the world's asleep
In my heart you'll always stay
we'll never forget you
you'll never fade away
I'll always remember the times we spend together
Remeber your laughter, forever and ever

But now you belong to heaven
it's empty without your smile
The truth brings us to tears
all the love you gave us all these years

And I wonder what would be the first I'd say
if I meet you again one day
and I'm hoping you'll remember my name
if I see you again
                                              

Photo provided by me. Song by Mari Olsen. Kit by Pink Paradox Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment