Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tag Show Off

My newest tag show offs 

This tag I made for Freya
Kit I used is called Mary's Room from Angel Wing Scraps!


This I made for Heather.
who is April Scrapper of the Month at Sinful Pleasures !
She has some great FTU and PTU on her site!
I used her *Sweet Heart kit* for this tag


Tag is from a 3pc set I made for Andrea of Drea's Creations
(Psst.. she has a new Blog & Name now) 
Go check it out to find out where!
PTU Kit I used is from Caprisha of Alluring Kreationz 
*Rose Garden*


This tag is from a 3pc set I made for a wonderful lady, Shani! 
She is the owner/creator of Wicked Princess Scraps
 "The Hunt"
A great kit that is a must get!
and the wonderful artistry of Freya Langford-Sidebottom
You can find her on FB and at Art Of Freya




The tag below I made for Holly of Freek's Creationz
With the image I won from CDO contest of Robert Alvarado




No comments:

Post a Comment