Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy New Year All!

Good Morning World!
I did a few tags since I last posted and now addicted to a new show compliments of my BFF's in Sinful Pleasures!  I tossed this tag together the minute I got 1 of Garv's tubes that just screamed the show!

Images all by Keith Garvey which you can buy at his Store.
No kit or outside template. I made template myself.
Theme:  The Have & Have Not's by Tyler Perry(my new addiction)

Main girl by Keith Garvey made me think of Candace Young(Tika Sumpter) in her vixen role.
Jim Cryer(John Schneider) is in deep with this gal and she gonna teach him a lesson going by the last show I seen.  Newest Episode is tomorrow night for all you who are addicted.

Tuesday Jan. 13, 2015 HERE on OWN(Oprah Winfrey Network)

I had a blast putting this tag together, while watching a bit of the show that got me hooked!






No comments:

Post a Comment