Friday, March 13, 2015

Fae of Eire

** Fae Of Eire **
by
Irish Princess Designs

Hi all! I hope you really look into this kit!
Kate of Irish Princess Designs has made a great kit for those magical Irish tags and scrapbooks!

Here is 2 tags I made for Kate from her wonderful kit

First tag is from the wonderful Artist Verymany.

This tube I used is from the tubes she has shared at PFD
She also has her own store with some wonderful images.

I must to check out both sites because she has soo many to share.
Must have license at PFD for this tube and her other store also provides her own License.



My 2nd tag is the wonderful artwork of Bill Corbett who still shows FTU.
You can find his gallery HERE


More info on this kit can be found at 
Irish Princess Designs and purchased thru the store links there.



Snags to be added later. So don't forget to check back :D


No comments:

Post a Comment